TOURS & TASTINGS
For wine lovers, we offer the opportunity to go on guided tours of the vineyards that surround the main complex, to visit the various parts of the winery – with a view to getting a handle on the different phases of the winemaking process – and to participate in guided tastings in the fully equipped tasting room.
WHAT WE OFFER
WINERY VISIT WITH PRIVATE TASTING
Schedule for the day:
- arrival and welcome at the retail outlet, introduction to the winery and brief history, origin of the Santomè name and logo;
- visit to the vineyard and the various sections of the winery;
- section for vinification on the skins, section for vinification without the skins, storage section, section for second fermentation;
- visit to the bottle cellar and temperature-controlled warehouse;
- visit to the bottling plant;
- guided presentation of Santomè wines accompanied by a selection of local cheeses served with the classic “Bibanesi” breadsticks.
Visits to the winery with guided tastings are carried out by prior appointment from Monday to Friday at the following times:
The tour last 1.5 hours and is available in the following languages:
min. 2 people – max. 15 people
16,50 € per person
per visit with guided tasting of 3 wines of your choice
22,00 € per person
per visit with guided tasting of 5 wines of your choice
INFO & BOOKINGS
For all information and bookings, please contact our office or fill out the form on this page.
Tel. +39 0422 848189